Day 9: Your 5 senses

Day 9: Your 5 senses right now


I feel: the keyboard keys under my fingertips

I hear: the people in my office talking

I see: the computer screen and the rim of my glasses

I smell: my boss smoking in the other room (pardon while I go yell at him)

I taste: Bosnian coffee..yum!


Short but sweet blog post today!

Also, since this blog post fell on this day: Never Forget 9/11!!! Say a prayer for the victims' families and friends because 12 years later and I guarantee you, this day to them feels like only yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...