Day 15: Day in the life

Day 15: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)


6:30am- Waking up and dreading getting up

7:00am- Coming to work


7:15am- Coffee and cigarette time
7:30am- Doing some actual work
8am- Snack time


9:30am/10am- Smoke break and play with the kitty cat we have outside, then back to work.
11:00am- Lunch time- which means this goes on for an hour about where we're eating, who is paying and who is going to go get it

12:00pm- Actual lunch time




12:30pm-Smoke break and kitty cat again. Then dread going back to work, because lunch makes me sleepy. And I really want to continue playing with the kitty.

3pm- OFF WORK!

4pm- Taking Anna to the chiropractor

5pm- GYM TIME WITH THE ROOMIE!!!
7pm/8pm- Home to take a shower

9pm/10pm- Sleepy land

Pretty boring life, but it suits me and so far I love it.


1 comment:

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...