Day 8: And the lottery winner is...

Day 8: If you won the lottery…

This subject gets me so freakin’ excited because I always talk about what I would do if I won the lottery or found a large sum of money. I’d be boring and responsible as hell at first. I thought about marrying for money once. That’s another story though.

Hmmm! If I won the lottery today which is calculated at 169 million dollars, the first thing I would do is pay off all my debt. Of course the 169 million dollars would be taxed and taxed until I would have only about 80 or less to take home. So let’s say I got 80 mill out of the bunch.

$80,000,000
- college loans (70k roughly)
- mom’s house (100k roughly)
- Anna’s college fund (1 mil for college, housing, expenses for whatever under the condition that she has a part time job)
- Buy mom a new car (30k)
- Give dad money (500k)
- Give my nephews money (100k x2= 200k)
- Clear my credit history (3k)
- Pay off my car (13k)
- Trips to Cancun, Croatia and Bosnia with the BFF (roughly 50k for trips and shopping)
- Buy a house (200k)
- Travel the world (200k)
- place 77 mil in savings and investments
__________________________


= $634,000

See? Told you. Boring at first.

Enough of dreaming. Back to reality and on to the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...