Day 17: Favorite photo

Day 17: A favorite photo of yourself and why



Whoa! What do we have to say about this photo!? The reason it's my favorite photo is because I look like I have no cares in the world. I have, what I'm assuming, Nutella on my face. I am in my pajamas. The plastic sandals are on the feet which means I am about to head to the beach with the parents. This pictures just depicts my personality 100%. I love Nutella. I love the beach. If I could walk around in my pajamas all day, I would.

Now let me tell you a little about myself. I am very lazy when I want to be. I also love to relax and take time for myself. I love being on the beach and in cities where the beach affects the weather. I love being in comfortable clothing because it doesn't restrict any movement. My enjoyment is photography; taking pictures as well as having others take pictures of me. So this picture, voila! ME!

I miss my childhood. The most beautiful days of my life were spent with my family on vacations in Croatia as well living there. This is where it all started. Creation of my character and personality. Croatia. The beautiful Croatia. 

Today was fun. <3



2 comments:

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...