Day 5: Profess your love

Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

I have a best friend who truly completes me. In real life.

You have known me almost my whole lifetime in America. You knew me before I even knew who I was and you still decided to stick around. Even with a huge distance between us geographically you have been there for me at times when no one else was. You’ve been there for me in my happy and sad times; I cannot thank you enough for being in my life. You know the depths of my soul that no one has reached and there is a special place for you in it. We have an unspeakable bond that makes sense to no one else and no one will ever be able to rationalize the telepathic connection we have. I love you mean it to the moon and back again.


You own huge parts of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...