Day 1: Story of my life

Day 1: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)

Born and raised overseas in a little country with a big ego called Bosnia and Herzegovina (except when I was born, it was called Yugoslavia). Came here because of war; something no child should ever see. I come from a Brady Bunch like family, which has been through hell and back again. I have one sister, one half-sister, two stepbrothers and they are ALL my siblings in annoyances and love equally. Graduated with two degrees, both of which I am too chicken shit to utilize. Single, no marriage, no kids, no huge responsibilities other than working and trying to enjoy my life. I just bought a new car and am loving the hell out of it. I have all the time in the world to travel but never make the plans, even when I have the funds. I don’t like doing things alone and I fear change. I am an old soul and music is my life. I’m very simple, but very complex. I’m logical and I can be emotional. I am quiet and loud at the same time. I am open minded and also close minded. I am nothing and I am everything. I am calm, cool and collected while I can be in a tsunami of emotions. In simple words, bipolar disorder may have kicked in at age 5. So, this is me in one short little paragraph. I won’t mind if you stop reading my blogs forever now. I understand.

Toodles! :) Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...