Day 3: Celebrity crushes

Day 3: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes and explain why they are crushes

Okay, thank you sweet baby Jesus for a subject like this. In advance, I have to ask my boyfriend and my mother to forgive me, cause shit's about to go down!


Vin Diesel, Channing Tatum, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Robert Downey Jr., Johnny Depp, and a recent one Chris Hemsworth. Yes I know I picked 6 instead of 5 but this new guy just swept me away with his sexiness in Thor.
Okay! On with it.

Vin Diesel- his voice. Oh Lord, that voice; not to mention the body. Before he got huge, of course.


Channing Tatum- Okay ladies. His eyes, his nose, his ears, his mouth, his body, his voice. He has an aura in movies that can create water in the Sahara Desert. Not to mention his dance moves in Magic Mike just topped that whole package with a cherry on top. I love a guy that can dance.


Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson- his body when he first started acting (Mummy, 2001), not his current one. Too big, too bulky, too veiny. Also, his cultural background. I mean Samoan and African Canadian. Perfection.


Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man- I love Robert. He’s had a hard knock life with substance and alcohol abuse but he overcame it. I love Robert even more as Iron Man. He plays the egotistical narcissist very well. Not to mention, he’s sexy. End of story.


Johnny Depp- Long hair, short hair, younger, older, dirty, clean..The classic bad boy. Tattoos, dark hair, skinny but built and toned. FUNNY! Hilariously funny. Also, he’s a philosopher of some sort and that shit is SEXY!

Chris Hemsworth- I mean, Thor. Snow White and the Huntsman! Like seriously! Long hair, short hair, don’t care with his fine self.

I will not scroll up again. I've said all I can say. All that sexiness up there and I will have a heart attack. You girls (and some of you guys) are more that welcome to work that side bar a little extra.


You know what I just realized? Women are worse than men when it comes to sexuality, lust, and attraction. Yes, we are more emotional so all that stuff means something to us. But, we’re animals none the less. ANIMALS, I TELL YOU! 

Toodles yummy day 3!

2 comments:

  1. I HIGHLY agree with all of your celebrity crushes. Just saying. Loving the blog, can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...