Day 20: Real talk

Day 20: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

I struggle with a lot on a daily basis. I already talked about my step-dad. That's a huge struggle every day, all day. 


Another thing I struggle with is the urge to travel. On one hand, I am saving money and paying off all my debt one by one, but there is a small flame inside me that is pushing me to say "screw it" and go on a two week vacation to Cancun or Hawaii or somewhere exotic where I don't know anyone.

It's hard feeling like you aren't living your life to the fullest because you are counting days to that paycheck or because you are more focused on responsibilities rather than living.


There is one quote that's always stuck in my head and I use it often. "Don't let making a living prevent you from making a life."


I know this isn't a huge battle but it's big to me. One day I will eventually fly away.. 

One day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...