Day 6: What do you do?

Day 6: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

I inspire. I teach through personal experience. I communicate. I inspire people to be better. I empathize. I sympathize. I have ideas. I take care of people. I take care of feelings. I listen and I really hear you. I talk. I’m a lifetime learner.


See, I am not currently in my career. I have a job that supplies me with a way to pay for my expenses. However, I will never be my job or my career. I am me. I do the things I do daily for people, because that is my character. That is my destiny. Am I meant for bigger and better things? We all are. Do I know my worth and my potential? Not really. I learn new things about myself every day. Currently, I am okay with my state in life. When what I have is not enough, I will strive for more.

So what do I do? I live day to day, the best way I know how, with what God gives me and with the people he has given me.


Toodles! On to the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...