Day 13: Public apology

Day 13: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

I am sorry I am different. I am sorry I am not married or pregnant. I am sorry I have two degrees and have decided to make a life for myself before bringing a life onto this planet. I'm sorry I won't just trust anyone to make a child with me. I'm sorry I won't trust just anyone with the sanctity of marriage. I'm sorry I believe marriage is a choice, not a necessity. 


I am sorry things in my life don't concern you. I am sorry you're bitter. I'm sorry you're unhappy. I am sorry your husband cheats on you or your wife cheats on you and the only question out of your mouth is concerned with my life.


I'm sorry my concern is making myself happy instead of worrying about making someone else happy. I'm sorry my only problems in life right now are where I'm partying this weekend. I'm sorry you have to find a babysitter and I can live my life freely.


I'm sorry I'm open minded and I support gay marriage. I'm sorry I don't judge people by their color like you do. I'm sorry I support anyone who practices religion even if their religion is different from mine. 


I'm sorry I'm tolerant of a lot of things and you can't be. I'm sorry I don't have a temper and I know how to keep quiet. I'm sorry I know which battles to fight.


I'm sorry you're stupid, but God can't let too much intelligent life onto this Earth or we may just figure out where shit is going wrong.



Anyways. I'm not sorry for day 13. Haha! On to the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...