Day 24: Worst traits

Day 24: Your top 3 worst traits

As much as I don't really want to blog today...Here it is.
  1. Stubbornness (ask my mother)
  2. Indecisiveness (just ask where I want to eat and you'll see)
  3. Understanding (I've been understanding for far too long and the only person that ever gets hurts by it, is me. Sometimes I'd like to just say "I don't fucking care about your problems" and be selfish..too bad that's not who I am)
Short but sweet day. I have many bad traits and every single one I know and acknowledge. I am not afraid of my own shadow. I am able to admit my bad qualities and live with them. I don't have anything to hide. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...