Day 2: What's in your purse

Day 2: What’s in your purse?

My purse is something private. It holds all the things that I need in order to live day by day. Sometimes I get reminded about junk that I need to add to the collection of junk that is already in there. I think that telling someone to look through my purse is like telling them to lower themselves into the Grand Canyon. At night.


So these are the contents of my purse right at this moment and their reasons for being in there.

  • My wallet- for obvious reasons
  • lip gloss (3-4 kind)- a girl can never have too many options
  • phone card from the police department- I filed a report
  • tampons- duh
  • gum- never know when you will need it
  • extra screen protector for my IPhone- when I bought the phone I forgot to take the extra one out
  • bunch of pens- I collect them and any cool ones I find in a bar, restaurant, or any place of business, I will steal. Consider this a warning.
  • hand sanitizer- I’m clean
  • nail file- I have longer nails
  • lotion- I HATE dry skin
  • band aids- I wear heels. Enough said.
  • body spray- I like smelling nice
  • receipt from my car payment- I'm responsible
  • my paycheck stubs- I work, y'all!
  • coupons- I like to save. Especially on Victoria's Secret cause that bitch is expensive.
  • cigarettes- judge me, I smoke



Toodles, Day 2!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...