We never make it to our destination

Susana and I went into Barcelona today on the school bus. By the time we reached Barcelona, we were both kind of hungry. We ate at this great pasta and pizza place. The spaghetti sauce is absolutely AMAZING. Best I've ever had. Our intentions were to go to a museum, but on our way there we stopped at a shop and did some shopping. Before we realized, it was already too late to go to the museum because we had to get on our train to La Garriga pretty soon. We got ice cream (again, for the umpteenth time this week). I love this ice cream place because they have the BEST ice cream called galleta maria, which is a type of cookie in Spain. The cookie tastes like the Bosnian cookie that my mom uses to make my favorite cake with, so I am absolutely in love with its flavor. Nothing really exciting today happened, other than planning a lesson for tomorrow. My kiddos are going to be coming up with questions to ask my friend Elvis about his religion and we have a visit from the Dean and Dr. Carter tomorrow. They are coming to observe us. I thought I was going to be nervous, but I got this! :) Anyway, this weekend I am planning on exploring Barcelona from all sides and seeing every attraction I want to see. Alana is going to help me and perhaps Logan joins us. I'm excited. Until tomorrow, dear bloggers. Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...