Spain day 3-4-5

We went to town again and again we climbed that darn hill. Every day it gets easier, but my legs surely don’t think so right now. I think I’m honestly losing weight, but we will see when we come back to the states. Alejandro and Alana have been the greatest help to us, God bless them. I love making new friends and I have a feeling that the experiences here are going to be life-changing. I was asked today if I would do this all again, even with the frustrations of money expenses and things at home. I said “yes” without hesitation. Spain is beautiful and if they offered me a job today, I would take it. I’m thinking about applying to schools here for a job, but this is just a thought right now. Maybe I’m just mesmerized by Spain’s beauty and not thinking clearly. After town, Alejandro and Alana came to our apartment and we threw a little get together with some cards and Sangria. It was a very fun and relaxing atmosphere. The next day (day 4) Allie, Susana and I went to
Barcelona.









After figuring out what train tickets we needed and spending an hour on the train, we arrived to the beautiful Barca. We looked around, ate, took pictures, went into places we don’t have home, experienced a riot and got soaked wet while it was pouring rain. It was an experience that I wouldn’t change for the world. I am feeling a bit sick today, so making tea and curling up on the couch with a good movie is in the works. Have to recharge those batteries and sharpen the saw up a bit. I am thoroughly enjoying my time here. I was homesick probably the first day, but now I feel like I can stay here forever. Today is day 5 and we are staying at home because it is rainy today and going into town or to Barcelona would be very inconvenient right now. Until later, bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. You're a great writer :) I'm enjoying catching up on these posts.

    ReplyDelete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...