Day 7

Barca WON the other day! Madrid LOST today! I am so excited for the other game tomorrow. Alejandro is going to a local bar to watch it because we don't have cable here at the school and our wi-fi is horrible to try to watch it live on a laptop so we are heading to town to watch it tomorrow. SO excited. I'm sporting my jersey which I bought!!! :) Today was a really rough day. The kids here are incredibly rowdy which makes it hard to teach any class. The teacher that I am assisting is a really nice person and I feel like they don't respect her as much because she isn't a native, which is really sad. I was assisting in science, English and drama today. Science and English went really well; drama class was well...dramatic. It was at the end of the day and kids were not ready to listen at all. I am heading to Paris this weekend- THRILLED! I will take lots of pictures to show you bloggers! Next weekend, I am devoting to the beautiful Barcelona because we have a 3 day weekend, maybe even a 4 day one. I will possibly go to all of the Gaudi buildings that I am interested in, as well as take a tour of La Sagrada Familia and the Picasso museum. :) While I am in Paris, I hope to go to the top of the Eiffel tower, Pantheon, Notre Dame and the largest mosque in Europe.

2 comments:

  1. It is ABSOLUTE glorious chaos any and every time Barca beats Madrid (which is ALL the time, haha) TRY to go to a Barca game at Camp Nou while you're there, it was seriously one of the best parts of my ENTIRE trip : )

    & When you go to Barca one weekend, make the trek up Park Guell, it was probably my 2nd favorite part of the city! Such a pretty view! & If you're ever looking for a fun bar/dance club check out Razz Ma Tazz, we went there a few times and it was ALWAYS so much fun.

    & Since you mentioned the Picasso Museum, we went for free on the first Sunday of the month. So, if you're looking to save money or looking into any other museums I'd look into it. There's definitely some longggg lines, but it was less than a thirty minute wait, but we got there super early and it saved some money. Plus, we got an early start for our day. A lot of Barca museums offer free admission on the first sunday of each month. (So maybe March for you guys?) Either way, you'll LOVE the gothic district where the Picasso museum is located. It's BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I am waiting to see you in Paris! Can't wait to re-explore and explore the sights with you! Be safe on your way here!

    ReplyDelete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...