Just a little foreign girl in a little foreign town!

Hola mi amigos y amigas! Yo estoy en La Garriga, Espana! It is such a charming little town! First we landed in Barcelona. It took us forever to be able to depart from JFK but we were finally up in the air an hour later and still arrived on time. Strange huh? We arrived in Barcelona then took a charter bus to La Garriga. We arrived, had our orientation, met our teachers and had lunch. After everything we had to do today, Alejandro took us into town and showed us La Garriga and its little cozy shops. Of course, Susana and I were in the supermarket a little too long and our group walked away without us. Thank God I have an awesome sense of direction and we arrived back to our apartment safely. All in all, a very good day. I have a feeling my legs are going to be killing me tomorrow, because to get to town is a 25 minute walk downhill and then walking around the town, we spent at least a couple of hours. The 25 minute walk uphill back to the school made us realize how out of shape we were. A couple of more times walking to town and I believe we'll be back in shape. Anyway, it is 12am here and I am about to hit the sheets. Blog tomorrow again!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got there safe! Sounds so fun. And with all that you will be bringing back with you, now you will have shapelier legs to boot! ;) Love & miss you, lil sis! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hill is killer, but the view is so worth it! I remember visiting our friends in La Garriga and staying in their dorms and the view from the windows is BEAUTIFUL.

    I hope you're loving it so far! The kids are definitely a bit more wild than in the states, but they're still a lot of fun. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely loving it Sarah! Best experience ever!

    ReplyDelete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...