I am leaaaaaving..on a jet plane..don't know when I'll be back again!

Ok, so in about 4 hours I will be loading up on the plane to La Garriga, Espana! I am so excited and nervous! I hate to leave my family and friends, but they will be just peachy without me for a month. I cannot wait to tell you all about Spain every day, but I will wait and do that once I am actually there. I researched the school and it's amazing!!! I cannot wait to meet the kiddos, the teachers and to see the beautiful culture in Spain. I've always been mesmerized by the Spanish culture and now I get to experience it myself. I can only thank God for allowing me to follow my dreams and create this wonderful opportunity for myself. Love you all! See you in Espana! :)

2 comments:

  1. Be safe, lovey, and enjoy yourself! I know you will! What a fantastic opportunity! I'm so jealous, lil sis! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. philippines dating

    ReplyDelete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...