This wand business

I have never ever been a beauty queen. Or claimed to be one. I was always more of a sweatpants-hair tied-no make up-but I got 20 minutes of extra sleep-girl. Sleep is very important folks, both for my skin and my no maintenance personality. 
I always envied the girls I saw in high school, and in college that looked like they got up 3 hours early just to wash their dry, blow dry it, straighten/curl it, tease it, put make up on, find a fashion designer, get their outfit made, find shoes to go with it, match perfect accessories with their outfit and voila. Beauty queens. They were the Regina Georges, I was Cady Heron before the makeover. (Mean Girl reference..people, get with the prog.)
Anyway..Now, it's my time bitches. I had a coworker tell me about her curling wand and I never really paid any attention to her until she came into the office at 7am with her hair curly, her make up intact while I looked like a wildebeest. I'll admit, I was bash her in the head type a little jealous. I asked for pointers because it looked like she spent hours on it when she assured me her long, thin hair took only 5-10 minutes of her time.
So I decided to order one and try it. HOLY SHIT PEOPLE! This is serious business. My hair is long, and it's semi thick because I am balding (insert any old hag joke here), but it literally took me 10 minutes to do my whole hair and apply my makeup this morning. I am in love. I thought I would never utter those words to any beauty product..because let's face it, I was never going to fucking waste my sleep..but, but FOR CEREAL, I am in love.
I mean aren't those curls uh-may-zing?! Yes, I am such a dork but I am so friggin' excited about this development in my life. All you heifers are getting married and having babies. I'm over here like check out my push-ups, look at my curls and check out my pics while I travel the world, bitch.

Toodles!

6 comments:

  1. HEY! I have that exact wand and totally am in love with it! Now that I've got the standard curl down I've been playin around with it alot more...very cute curls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did my roommate's hair last night and she loves it. I have the XL wand; I wonder what my hair would look like with the small one. :) Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. This ombre in your hair is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've changed it a bit since this post was written. Gotta update y'all! :)

      Delete
  3. 5-10 min?! NO way!!! Looks like I need to buy this shit asap! Thanks for the review!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Em! I'm telling ya. I didn't become a woman until the day I bought this haha.

      Delete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...