I'm officially a loser!!!

Dear bloggers!
Yup, you heard it here first. I'm a loser! I lost 4 lbs!!! I know it's a slow progress. It means it's 1 lb a week, but anything is better than nothing. I have been going to the gym 5 days a week for about an hour or so. I feel a lot better! Also, I have noticed that my lovely behind is getting tighter! My thighs are looking better as well. I still haven't quite figured out how to eat healthy as I'd like to, but I am staying within my calories and all that so I'm not doing too badly with the food that I am currently accustomed to eating. Everything is moderation. Anyway, since I haven't blogged, I could do my regular update on life.

Job: Still love it!
Friends: Need more of them!
Love: It'll come!

Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...