No loss..yet

Dear bloggers, I haven't written for about a week and a half now. I have been exercising regularly, 5 days a week. I am determined to lose weight, feel and look better so my goals in life are achieved by a new me. The old me is starting to get tired of this world and its shenanigans. Anyway, I have not lost any weight yet. I am still waiting to hit the one month mark and see if I even have one inch of difference ANYWHERE on my body. I do see more definition in my legs when I walk. That's boosting my ego quite a bit. :)
I was so confused and lost when I started MFP, that I didn't know what to do. One blogger came to my rescue and gave me the link to her blog on which I was able to read the information I needed. Weight Loss Technique is an amazing blog to read because it does go into detail what you should be doing when counting calories. I have no support at all. My friends and family think I'm all nuts, and they hate when I pick food and look at the label. I'm sorry, guys, but I can't be as perfect as you all are. I can't be a size 5, I can't be thin and eat anything, and I am not happy with myself. I wish you all would understand how this makes me feel, but you probably never will.

So this journey, I am doing for myself, all by myself. It's not like this is the first time in my life I've done things alone; it won't be the last.


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...