You will either be sore for today, or sorry for today

Bloggers! I have lost half an inch in my waist. I know that is not much, but I am flippin' excited. Seems like whatever I am doing is working and I intend on making myself a health nut. I'll be a good one, I'm OCD already! :) I have friends support on MFP (not in real life), and that's OK. The only person that needs to believe in me is ME! I love my friends, but sometimes they can be real downers when it comes to what I'm doing. I had a cheat day yesterday. Went to dinner with a friend, but still logged everything the way it was supposed to be. Went over my calories, but 167 calories for great food, great wine and great company every once in a while, I'm perfectly OK with. :)
Anyway, I wish I had more people that want to do this with me. I am so excited about losing weight, it's unreal. It's been a while since I have updated about life.

Life- is OK. I am trying to get all of my things back in order.
Friends- don't see them as much. Busy with the above mentioned.
Love- All of my friends are getting married; I am 26 and drunk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...