Herbie fully loaded

I got a car! I got a fucking car! I got a car that is still from this decade!

I got a car that talks to me, plays the songs on my player, runs from A to B without any prayers, doesn't make any noises while running, has back up sensors- what? I didn't know these fancy schmancy things existed on a car-and she just makes me look bad ass!

I GOT A CAR!!!

Ok so little details about Herbie. She is a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze. She has 31,000 miles. She is granite metallic black. The interior is maroon with a black fishnet mesh over it. She has so many added gadgets that are awesome.

In other words, Herbie is amazing.

I'll let you be the judge of her though.


Isn't she amazing? She is mean looking. I love the grrr front look. Oh and me getting out of this car and hearing cat calls? Soon I won't be able to fit this ginormous ego into Herbie.



p.s. I wish my step-dad was alive to see this. I hope I've made him proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...