Can we catch a damn break!?

I've heard many people say "when it rains, it pours". Well good Lord, can we get some sunshine around here? I am effing tired of this rain.

My family has been through a lot this past year; my mom's back surgery, my step-dad's cancers, Anna's scoliosis, my car accident, step-dad passing away and now my repercussions from my car accident.

Dr. Michael Elkins, Anna's and mom's chiropractor, told me yesterday that I have phase two degeneration. My back is in bad shape and if I don't fix it now, I'm looking at surgery and meds for the rest of my life which is exactly why he offered to "fix" me.
Now, let me remind you I am forever 18 years old 27 years old. Phase two should happen sometime in your late ages, not when you're young.

Anyways, he was kind enough to offer a solution for my non-having-insurance issue. If I can get 3 regular patients into his office, he will treat me for free. Very awesome guy and an amazing chiropractor. I am on the lookout now for 3 people, so I can get started on my back.

Shitty year, you WILL NOT defeat me.

Anyways, enough with the bad. Here's some good. Sunday, I went to the pool for the first time to kick off my summer.

Also, to show off my hot new body. I still have work to do, but so far results are amazing.

And for all you naysayers, the reason I have two different tattoos on my "left thigh" is because one of the pictures is flipped horizontally so they were both facing the same way and it would show my weight loss better.

The difference between laying down last summer and SITTING UP this summer. Woo hoo!

Tone, tone, tone some more. :) But so far, great progress if I may say so myself.

2 comments:

  1. Just hang in there. Life might seemingly not get easier, it may never be the same after everything's that happened, but you have to remember that we can and we should definitely go on. Hopefully you'll find three other people who have a need for a chiropractor in no time, and wishing you and your family the best. I hope you had a relatively easier time dealing with all the necessary legal proceedings involved and any claims of personal injury you've made since your accident have already been met.

    Mastrangelo Law Offices

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hanging. :) I am hoping I find the three people soon, because my back is getting worse. Thanks for your wishes; from your keyboard to God's computer. :) The legal proceedings were handled amazingly and I couldn't be happier about that.

      Again, thanks for the nice comment.

      Delete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...