Herbie chit chat part two

My dear nonexistant readers (for those that are reading, thumbs up to have stuck with me this long)


Pardon the trash next to Herbie; I live in college community apartments and think every day about burning them to the ground. Sorry, not sorry.

If I didn't get along with my roommates, I would have probably already done it.
Anyways, that's a different long story.

Ok, so Herbie has an amazing factory system in her. The speakers are "wow" and my music just bumps hard. No, I am by no means one of "those" people who annoy you at three in the morning with their loud ass noise. I just blast mine early in the morning on the way to work in order to wake the hell up.

It's my therapy. Don't judge me. 

Herbie has another power. She apparently attracts men like flies. I have gotten many compliments on the car, on the system, the tinted windows, rims, etc. Go Herbie! Yes, I know I have a boyfriend but it makes a girl feel good to be oogled. Damn you , don't make me feel bad.

So anyway, that's Herbie part deux. I just wanted to share my happiness once again. I've written two blogs about this damn car and I could probably go on and on, but I know you don't care. 
You just have no idea how happy I am!


2 comments:

  1. You know herbie was a Bug made by germans not a chevy made in thailand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't make me beat your ass Matthew. Yes I know this. Clearly, my Chevy is not a bug, it was not made in Germany, and clearly it doesn't talk. But her name is Herbie. So suck it. :) Love you!

      Delete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...