50 shades of HOT

My dear-whoever-reads-my-sorry-blogs anymore,

One, I have a quick temper tantrum to throw. I don't know how to make my blog seen and/or advertised. I dream one day of having many followers who fall in love with my writing and decide to get involved in my boring little life while I continue to dream of better things.

I don't even know if the words that pour out of my mouth..uhh fingers..are even worthy of reading for long periods of time. Anyway, that's my short little fit.

Next, I have succumbed to the social media like crazy and have decided to try the "IN" thing and read the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. I still refuse Twilight. That one may never happen. Anyway, 50 Shades.


Oh. My. God. 

I don't know if I'm more sexually inexperienced, frustrated, or just a lip-stick feminist. The books have sent me on a roller coaster of emotions and I am enjoying the ride, pardon the pun. So far I have read the first two and I am on to the third one, the last one. I will be a little sad when their story ends, because those sons of bitches are giving me some amazing bedroom ideas. Bow chick a bow wow.

I need a life...

3 comments:

  1. WOW I have no clue how you can get new readers but as for the books they are great and i am glad you came over to the dark side and fell in love with the books they are GREAT cant wait till you are done so we can talk about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we first met, you looked at sex as just a job, and you'd be fine without it. Now you're reading 50 Shades of Grey saying "I wanna do that! Oh! And that too!". XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still look at it as a job, that will never go away. Doing without it? I can still. But now it's more of an enjoyable job than otherwise presented.

    ReplyDelete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...