Travel Bucket List

Hello my dear readers (the few I have- tell your friends about me)

I have for the past year (2012) talked about going to Spain, have went to Spain, updated you guys with all kinds of pictures and dreamed of going back. One day, I will marry some hot Latin lover and I will be back in my beautiful EspaƱa forever to raise kids and walk down La Ramblas. Until then, I will stay here and dream.

That travel goal was completed in April, but it has pushed me to want to travel more! Anyone wanna take a trip with me? These countries or states are not in order. I will go anywhere I am able to. Also, if anyone has any places they would like me to investigate and put on my list, let me know!!

1. Italy (Rome, Tuscany region, Florence, Venice, Verona, Pisa)
2. Ireland (Dublin)
3. England (Winchester, London, Canterbury)
4. Australia (Sidney, Melbourne)
5. Austria (Vienna)
6. Mexico (Cancun)
7. Egypt (Cairo)
8. United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai)
9. Germany
10. Canada
11. Saudi Arabia
12. India
13. Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)

States:
1. Alaska
2. California
3. Hawaii
4. Florida


Until tomorrow, or the next day.

Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...