Life right now

Honestly, dear bloggers, I don't really know what to tell you. The life as I know it, is gone. There is something new being created and I am not exactly sure I am going to like this Gabi. Or this life change. I feel better alone most of the time, which is totally not me. The only people I converse with on a daily basis is my boyfriend, often my mom and Casey sometimes. Poor Casey. She doesn't even know what to say to me anymore and to tell you the truth, I don't know what to tell people. 

"Pardon me while my life has fallen apart, but oh please, tell me your many problems?" I can't do that anymore. I need to get back to myself, which will take me a while forever. 

Pull me out, help me, cheer me up, buy me chocolate, but please, oh please, don't drown me in negativity. I am so tired of it.

Anyway, I was browsing through some blogs while I had some time and found this amazing ONE! This woman is my soul mate. I swear. 

For forever 27 years, I have secretly been worried about how people see me, what they're going to say about me, how much I cuss, how I cannot cook, etc. Many more problems and issues. So, I haven't really cussed on this blog. First, this blog was intended for just school use only while I was student teaching, but then it turned into my life therapy. The woman and her blog I mentioned above, inspire me to be me. Whoever that girl is; I'm still figuring her out. I'm pretty sure she's really nice and crazy. Almost positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...