Blog Day 2- Something you feel strongly about

Well, hello Day 2! I didn't think you were going to be jumping into deep topics this quickly, but OKURRR. Something I feel strongly about: Equality. For all people. No matter what race, nationality, religion, creed or tribe.
I dislike grouping people that are minorities already starting from below zero into sections of land and holding them down even further. I dislike hearing that a gun was pulled just because someone was black or because someone chose to pay bills by being a police officer. I dislike seeing someone disregard another as a person because they are wearing a *burka or because they chose to believe in God in another form.

I never understood how someone could have so much hate in their own heart to be able to hate someone else they don't even know..just for the fact that they are different from them. This isn't something I should be even talking about. It angers me that we live in a world where equality is a topic even needing to be discussed. It should be freely given. It should be a solid right. Your right to be equal. It should. It's not the same for everyone. I keep screaming that we all live in a different America.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...