Men are stupid and women are crazy


“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”― George Carlin


100% true. Men do not know what they have to lose until they have lost it and women spend years chasing some pipe dream of a man that when they finally get one, they don't want him anymore.

I can only do real life examples here and all of my examples are based on my personal experience. Man treats woman shitty. Woman tells man numerous times. Woman tries to walk away several times but because there are feelings still attached to her heart pump, she cannot. Man takes advantage. Woman finally leaves. Man realizes what he has and changes for the better. Woman takes him back. Woman now is too broken to function in that relationship and it's too late. Woman wants some time away. Man cannot handle time away. She's jealous. He's jealous. She doesn't trust him because he lied. He doesn't trust her because he thinks she lied. She's crazy. He's stupid. Man cries. Woman cries.

No happy ending.

Like seriously!? Only in the movies does he come back and she lives with the hurt like it never happened. Only in the movies does she forgive him for the last time and seems to forget about all those times he broke her heart. People, this isn't the movies. This is the real world with real, actual heartache. I don't know honestly why they don't make a movie to depict what happens after that glorious epiphany when they realize they love each other. The screen always goes black at the kiss. You assume they live happily ever after. Just once, I want the screen to come back on, the words "three months later" flash across the screen and the woman is yelling "Who the hell was that new bitch on Facebook? Let me see your phone. Who is texting you this late? What happened while we were broken up? I can't believe you hurt me so many times. I'm the same girl I've been and NOW you decide to love me?" or the guy yelling and screaming about how she needs to delete every man in her life except her father from Facebook and stop talking to them because he is trying to "build their trust back", giving her ultimatums that it's "them or him" or just generally not give a crap about what friendship means to her.

If it's gotten to that point, then it will never work. Especially if two people don't know each other and don't even know why they fell in love. Isn't that misery? I don't know what's worse. Being without the person you love or feeling like you have to lose yourself in order to be with them. I thought love was the full acceptance of that individual and all of their bullshit. I understand compromise. We've all done it. But when does the art of compromise become compromising to WHO YOU ARE?!

Found another great quote online. "Not all relationship break-ups are mutually agreed upon. Sometimes (or often) it's one person that chooses to exit. If the other person resists that process it can be very painful for both parties. It's important to recognize that adult relationships are voluntary and, except in the case of organized marriages in some cultures, no-one should ever feel obligated to stay in a relationship with another person if they have a heartfelt desire to be free of that relationship."

Just remember that relationships go through very difficult stages where one or both parties might want out. But given a little time and space, they may decide to work it out and stay in it for the long haul. Sometimes there is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...