Day 30: Letting go

Day 30: React to this term: Letting Go

It means being strong enough. It means releasing the stuff from your life that doesn't affect you positively or make you grow as a person. It means breathing in the good and releasing the bad. Letting go isn't always a bad thing.

But nevertheless, It's the toughest thing to do and regardless of how strong you are, it will change you. There are many things you can let go of. Relationships, friendships, people, family, job, issues, baggage, grudges. You can also let go of the good in your life because you aren't ready for it.

For me, it means peace. Not peace at first, but peace in the long run. No more worries, no more problems, no more troubles. I wish I knew how to, but I don't. I have never let go of anything; time has just made me think of it less. I regret things, I'm still mad at certain people, I still hold grudges..I just found ways not to think a lot about them.

That doesn't sound healthy, does it? It's not. It tears me apart every day but the more I let it out daily, the more it leaves my mind and it takes it a longer time to come back to haunt me. That's one of the reasons I started this blog. My friends love me and want to hear it, but not every day and not when their lives are doing well or when they're having a bad day.

My blog has saved my life. Many times. I know not many people read it, but the few of you that do, are my blessings. And this blog..is my therapy from the world.

What does letting go mean for you at this moment in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...