I never would have gotten anywhere by following rules

Hello dear bloggers. I haven't blogged in a few days. I've been going to the chiropractor. I have to go three times a week for 4 weeks. Apparently that accident really threw me out of alignment and I am hurting and sore all over. The first time I went was absolutely painful afterwards. The second time I went felt a little better, and today I go for the third time. I went to bed last night at 2am, and woke up at 6am so I could use a nap. If I misspell anything, it would not be on purpose at all. You guys should know by now how gramatically Hitler-ish I am. :)

Friend dept: Love my friends. Many of my Saudis are coming back and I cannot wait. I really miss them and absolutely miss spending time with them!

Job dept: I still deeply love my job. It gives me a sense of purpose and my co-workers are the funniest people ever. I enjoy working here.

Love dept: Let's not talk about that one this time around, shall we?

So that's it. My current update. Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...