I carry you in my heart

I haven't written in a while. I know I don't really have a lot of followers, but I still keep writing. Maybe it just keeps me sane. The job is still going well. I'm appreciating having to work for something every day and I hope that it stays like this for a while. I still haven't looked for a teaching job. It's more nerves than anything else. I am putting it off, but eventually I will have to get my head out of my butt and do it.
I am thinking of starting another project. Maybe use this blog to promote things. Like fashion, or make up..jewelry, arts and crafts; something I'm good at.

As far as the friend department, I have the same ones I've always had minus some of the fake ones that tricked me and made me think they were real. Zerina and I have become really close and I really appreciate that. We are even moving in together. 4 more days to that!!!

Family department: War has begun! Step-dad is back to his horrible, Hitler, cynical ways. His tumor has shrunk. Yay. But his ego, pride and douchebaggeriness has increased. Not appreciating that at all. I had an accident in his car on the way to pick up Anel. Someone hit me in the back, and slid me into the car in front of me. Not my fault at all. (minor scratches on the car). I got yelled at, threatened, called names. People still don't realize how that makes me feel or has made me feel like for the past 20 years, but I'm tough. I'll make it through.

Love department: I really like my boyfriend. That's about it on that subject. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...