Finishing my tourist list with Susana :)



 Guess where Susana and I first went? I'll give you a hint. Look at the picture!!! Oh my God, we were so excited when we saw the beach. We acted like two little girls in a candy store. I absolutely love the beach because where I lived in Croatia, my house was 4 houses away from the beach so it was at my disposal whenever I wanted it. :) My daddy always used to call me a fish, because I'd never get out of the water when he'd tell me to.

 We didn't just stop at the beach. We also took the Gothic walking tour (our own tour instead of the paid one) and saw the cathedral of Barcelona which is also called Santa Maria del Mar (Saint Mary of the Sea). Again, I am an amazing navigational guide because the metro is now under my command. Considering I do not live in Barcelona, I think this is pretty darn good. Once we took the tour and actually saw a lot of the buildings mentioned online, we came to a placa where some guys were breakdancing. Of course I am in love with people who can dance and love observing any kind of dance so we stopped to watch. They were showing off, dancing and were really talented. I believe one of the guys was a gymnast but this didn't get proven til later. The one boy who I believed was a gymnast pointed to me and asked me to "come here" with the movement of his finger. I stood still for a bit and he motioned for me again. I stepped a little hesitantly up to him as he picked 3 more girls. One of them spoke Spanish, one of them spoke German only and two of us were American.


He lined us up in a row, showed us off to the crowd and then had us bend over and touch our toes. At first we were wondering what the heck? He explained that he was going to jump over us, to which all of us were like "Uhm, No!" But he assured us this is 100% safe. We got into our position, and he did his trick. Voila! No one hurt and he shows off his amazing skills. Great experience! Til the next adventure, toodles!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yayy for the beach!! I also love the beach, and miss having the Lake Erie beach at my disposal. The church is GORGEOUS! Glad you got in more site-seeing! Be safe, lil sis! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you big sis. Love you! :) This weekend, Croatia to see my daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...