Back home!


Ok, so my lovely friends, it's been a while since I have blogged. Last you heard, I was going to Croatia to visit my father. Well, that happened and it was the best experience ever. I mean, I saw my daddy! Of course it would be. I spent the weekend with him and his long-time girlfriend Jadranka. We had some really great food, enjoyed each others company, relaxed and went sightseeing a bit. I didn't get many pictures mainly because I was more focused on spending the time with my father than anything else.We went to the country and just spent some time taking pictures. These pictures were taken in two different places. One is a town built completely on waterfalls called Slunj and the other is Karlovac. Both gorgeous and full of greenery as you can see. 
Well once I left Croatia, I came home to Barcelona and spent some much needed time on the beach with my La Garriga girls. We had a party at SEK the very last days and invited our friends who live downstairs. We all enjoyed our last days and now wish we can go back. 
Once I got back to the States, I was very excited to see my friends and family again, but was very sad that I had to leave Barcelona. It still brings tears to my eyes that I'm not there right now. :(

I spent a whole day with my family and before I knew it graduation was here. It was a very busy day for me and my family both. Lots of cooking, cleaning, greeting people and socializing. All in all, it was a very wonderful day for me. One of the happiest, besides my days spent in Spain. 
I was so glad my brother was there and some friends showed up as well (we won't specify who, so we don't shame the ones who said they would be there and then didn't show up).
Graduation day was a very happy time for me, and now I am on the job hunt. I am applying for teaching jobs as well as summer jobs and hopefully it works out for me to work with one of my friends. I could sure use the job over the summer to get back on my feet from Spain. I broke the bank with that one, but wouldn't have it any other way.







1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture because of the way your mom is looking at you :) You can see how proud she is and I am too girl! Yayayay! Although it will be weird asking you how school is going, and not hearing about your grades, but about your students! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...