Move over, fat ass

Okay, so most of you know I have been losing weight since last year and the last time I blogged anything healthy was that I was 138or9 lbs.
Well, today I come to you weighing at a whopping 150lbs and UNHAPPY! I have gained most of my weight back and it's a little discouraging. I have been going to the gym as frequently as I can, which used to be every day and now I'm good if I can get a couple of days in. Many people are saying I am just building muscle and it weighs more than fat bla bla bla. I say I'm just back to being a fat ass who needs to go back to calorie counting.

Seriously?! This weight problem is annoying. I mean Jesus H. Christ on wheels, I have battled with it my whole life. Can a girl get a fucking break? It seems like I take one step forward and two steps backwards.
Well, it's time to fucking do something about it. From today, I am trying to eat better, cook more, eat junk less, be more active, be less bitchy (moderately less), be more happy! I am leaving for Bosnia in a month and a half and I want to have a fabulous body when I get there. Or at least, one I can be kind of proud of.

You don't understand..My people are judgmental little fucks. They are all thin and beautiful back in the mother country; high heels and motherfucking tiaras. I am NOT even exaggerating. I need to be HOT! Okay, enough of my pity party. I just need to stop whining and do it. I hate cooking with a passion. When it comes to cooking for myself, I'd rather skin a bear. It's not that I don't have a sense for it; I mean anyone can Google a recipe and copy it. It's just that I'm fucking lazy and want it fast. When my belly grumbles and lets me know "hey we're hungry", I want food then, not wait a damn half hour prep time, hour cook time and 15 minutes cleaning time. I want it NOW! 

Also, grocery shopping?! Ain't nobody got time for that!

In other news, lookie what my family did. Extremely proud of both of them for sticking by their promise and getting the tattoo with me. My older sister is a different story. Chickenshit.






4 comments:

  1. Say whhaaaa??? Well in an effort to make you feel amazing and such, I remember when you posted photos just a little bit ago in a bikini and girl you have NOTHING to worry about even though that evil, devil scale says otherwise. (Sorry if that sounded creepy lol) I've seriously had to run my scale over several times to make me stop checking it. But really, life would be SO fucking awesome if losing weight was just as easy as putting on weight! GAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a Godsend, blogmate. :) You always make me feel like I'm on top of the world with your comments. Last year was a good year for weight loss. I want this year to be even better. Gaining the damn weight back is a start in the opposite direction but I will not let it beat me. Life would be so awesome if this whole weight problem wasn't a problem. If people who weighed different things weren't crucified because they didn't look like models. DAMNIT! The judgment and simple-mindedness of our world is incredible.

      Delete
  2. i could totally have written this post!! it's exactly what i've been saying to myself for a couple months.
    it's always a struggle, but you're facing it. try not to listen to what other people say or imply. stay positive! it's you doing the work, not them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lost weight through calorie counting but I haven't been doing that since March of last year. Since September of last year I have been doing the gym thing and it just seems like the weight is packed on. I feel like I'm "bulking" because of the lifting, so now trying to focus on my cardio more. So, a day at a time..I got this. :) Thanks for the lovely comment!

      Delete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...