¡Ay, caramba!

I AM HEADING TO MEXICO! LEAVING ON A JET PLANE, DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL BE BACK AGAIN.

Actually, I'll be back Saturday, March 1st.

I wish I was leaving and never coming back buuuut I guess I got used to this eating and paying bills thing, so I have to come back to my job. First vacation ever!!! I am so excited. We will be in bright, sunny Mexico on 23rd and are coming back on the 1st. I would have picked to stay longer because I had more days off but that's the minor details you have to suffer when you travel with someone else. Next time, I'm booking the details!

I have been packed for the past 4 days. I think I may need to fluff my clothes again in the dryer and refold them. They have been sitting in the suitcase on the floor since Monday. Yes, I lead a very sad life; even being as busy as I am (two jobs, gym and all my full time people in my life). I am also OCD and can't stand to forget things, therefore I pack sixteen weeks before anything and just keep repacking as needed. You should have seen me how I was when I was going to Spain for a month. Also, I hate packing and want to get the shit done ASAP!

I have got to look into things to do in Mexico or else I'm going to just spend my vacation sitting on the beach with a beverage in my hand, hoping that the alcohol pouring out of my pores can be used as a good tanning lotion. For sure, one of the things will be Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins), one of the 7 world wonders. There is also an underground river that is supposed to be absolutely beautiful to swim through or boat/raft through, so I believe that's second. I want to swim with the dolphins as well.

Can I just stay? I really don't want to cram all these beautiful things into only 6 days!



*le sigh*

P.S. One thing off of my bucket list crossed off. :)

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of your vacation! I hope you have an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fantastic. I didn't want to leave. Today, I'll write a bit about it. :)

      Delete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...