My February started like this

I was the passenger. The car slid and flipped twice.

Isn't this great? As if my life didn't have enough problems. People keep saying "God won't give us more than we can handle." Well, he must fucking think I'm Superwoman.

Hey, you up there! I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY LIFE! You can let up any day now and leave me alone for a couple of months. I'm sick of this shit.

Btw, guys, I'm okay. Arm and back are the ones in pain. The rest of me is just emotionally hurt, scared of everything now and awfully misunderstood still.




4 comments:

  1. OMG I'm so glad to hear that you're okay!! I've been traumatized after a minor fender-bender...I can only imagine how you must feel right now! And yes, sometimes I feel the same way...it's never just ONE thing that goes wrong...it's like a wicked domino effect of awfulness. I really hope things get better for you! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my 4th, believe it or not. 3 were me being the passenger. 1 was me driving but sitting at a red light when the guy rear-ended me going 45mph. I mean, seriously, am I bad luck or what?! I'm lucky to be alive, but damn I just wish life would let up and let me rest PLEASE! *HUGS* <3

      Delete
  2. Same thing happened to me, I rolled and landed upside down in a ditch. It's so scary once you're out and looking at the car, isn't it? Gives me shivers. Glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's horribly scary once you are actually look down at the car you were in. Part of me felt like I wasn't there. When I called 911, I had to actually make sure I was still alive and even asked the operator if she is sure I am talking to her. We both laughed. :) Glad you're okay as well. Hope no one ever has this experience. It's one I'd rather do away with.

      Delete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...