Student Teaching

So, the first week of student teaching is over and I am so drained. I'm excited and happy and nervous all rolled up into one huge feeling of fear. I am picking up two classes this week and teaching them all week, and then am picking up more classes as I go along until my solo week and then I'm done with my first placement on February 14th. I am a very nervous girl right now. I have never done more research on elementary subjects than I have this week. Brain Pop and Brain Pop Jr are truly my best friends right now.
My field teacher is awesome. She doesn't use any books and teaches truly from the heart. She is very hands on and loves her students to the max. I hope when I'm done with all of this that I am half as good as she is.
My students are so fun. I will learn from them and get more from this experience than any other school experience in my life.
Overall, first week down. I am alive still. For now. C'est La Vie!

1 comment:

  1. Nominated you for an award! Hop over to my blog and check it out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...