Birthday!


My birthday is coming up tomorrow and for the first time in 26 years, I will be spending it without my family. It's a bit upsetting, but I am holding my head high. I will hopefully, be spending it with my best friends. I do not know where I would be without these people. With all of us being on Thanksgiving break, some of the friends dispersed throughout the states to enjoy not having school and be out of Bowling Green for a while. It really made me miss them and it made me grateful to have them in my life.
The pictures below are of the people who mean the most to me. They are either in my immediate surroundings, I see them on the weekends, I talk to them on the phone or I text them. Either way, I am somehow attached to all of these people by a string hanging from my heart.
Pictures are of (in order): Anna, Casey, Kim, Anel and Nader.

Without these people, I would be spending my Fridays and Saturdays at home in front of the computer probably playing some mind numbing game on Facebook. Without these people, I'd be miserable with no one to talk to, no one to be obnoxious with and no one to accept me as I am. They make me laugh til I cry, they upset me sometimes, they make me think about life, and they make me happy.
To add a couple of others that are not in these pictures but are in my heart and life: Mohammed, Goran, Adel and Fikre.
If I could take people with me on my trip to Spain, this group would be the group I would choose. Maybe I can figure out how to put them in my pocket? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...