My very first blog!!!

Hey all! My friend, miss Emily Shell posted a link on Facebook a couple of days ago and I decided to follow it. She posted the link to her blog. This is all her fault. I am now addicted to blogger, and blogging. Since I am going to have to blog about my student teaching in Spain, I figure I may as well post it now. There are lots of teaching ideas, projects, books, resources that I can and will post on here. In order to actually blog and make it interesting, I have to introduce myself a little bit more into detail. I'm Gabriela, everyone calls me Gabi. I'm 26 years old (in 5 days), and I am a 5th year senior. Elementary Education is not my first major. I was a Medical Assistant before, graduated from Draughons Junior College with an Associates in Science. I will be student teaching in Barcelona, Spain. I am beyond excited! The picture below is an aerial view of Barcelona, Spain. I CANNOT WAIT! This was truly a great opportunity and I am glad I made it happen for myself. Application handed in, interview won and all that is left is paying my way! :)

Currently, I have been in Briarwood Elementary school for Block II (a set of 3 educational classes in which we teach two lessons and spend 10 days in an elementary school). These are my kindergarteners at Briarwood. I miss them already!

2 comments:

  1. It may be my fault, but you are going to be glad that you did this now!!! How fun will it be to look back on :) So excited for our many opportunities! Love your blog so far!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I am so glad you had this idea and I'm so happy we have the opportunity to student teach abroad! I wish I was going with you to Germany, cause I know you will glow in Berlin! :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...