Wait? You're single?

At some point in our lives do we give off a vibe that our expiration date is near and we need to settle down? Is my clock ticking my life away and I am just waiting for something perfect for me? Or is the expiration date near and it gives the okay for guys to treat you like a carton of milk? They commit to the one behind you with a day less on her spoiled stage. It seems that even my mother has a higher chance to meet someone to love than I do. This isn't really for the lack of trying, but in reality I do have a "No Loser" policy and it goes in effect once in a while.

For example, I meet one, like one, imagine our marriage, do one and never have ones time again. So meet, like, marry, fuck and kill. The five elements of any "I am thirty two years old and am starting to collect animals" club.



So, no I am not 32. I am 31 in real life, but 25 with 6 years of experience in imagination. In all reality I am a little kid who works overtime and pays bills. I pay my taxes, I'm nice to older people, I am a people person and I will probably be able to put your child to sleep. Seriously. That's wifey material right there if I ever saw it.
But no, seriously. I work a lot, and the only place I would meet someone would be in gym when I go once or twice a month, or at work. I meet many people at work, but some of them are just lost causes and I can't fix any more people. I am not Red Cross and I love me more than you.
I want a partner, not a lost cause, or a momma's boy. I need someone who is prepared to be ever thine, ever mine, ever ours.
Gabi out. 
.
.
.
.
drops mike. Literally.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...