FBGM- My ideas

  • Day 1- Buy car
  • Day 7- Buy house
  • Day 14- Open company
  • Day 15- Start working more hours
  • Day 20- Sign up for graduate school
  • Day 30- Have a fucking panic attack
  • Day 31- Keep having the same panic attack
  • Month 2/ Day 2- Panic attacks galore


 Anyone have any strong medication to contribute? I will literally make a GoFund me for Valium. And I will totally be honest. Just letting everyone know now that I am requesting goody packages for this insanity that is known as my wonderful life.
So I met a man. A quite interesting man. I don't know how to feel about this whole issue. It's great.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...