Hump Day Confessions

So I decided to just do the damn thing and do the actual blog post that was meant for hump day.
Confessions or something like that.
Okay, I totally confess I drink a lot and don't even care about my liver function. With drinking come new friends, old friends, sex friends, best friends, great conversations, funny experiences, jokes, bad decisions and good memories. My bartender said she put me on the liver donor list, so I'm totally good for two lifetimes. Bless her sweet soul. Don't stop the party!



...running around yesterday made me realize I need to go back to gym. My body enjoys me working out although my mind really wants to watch Netflix. I feel the sexiest when I am in the gym and I do like the way I feel leaving after a good workout.




...either that, or I need to fatten and lazy up my friends and family so they quit making me do shit. 




...I think I am somewhat allergic to bullshit. It's really refreshing to hang out with people who say exactly what is on their minds. Recently, I have been eliminating the negativity in my life and this includes anyone who causes any kind of drama...and by drama, I don't mean like normal crap that life throws our way. I mean the legit "he said she said" high school bullshit or racist, inconsiderate shit talking drama.

Tell 'em, Sweet Brown!



...and remember, tomorrow is Thirsty Thursday! Stay thirsty, my friends!
Happy Hump Day Y'all!!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. drama can go fuck itself. i let go of all negative/toxic people years ago and it's been awesome since :)

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am. It's a care free life after that. Hakuna matata or some shit like that. Thanks for reading!!!

      Delete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...