I would like to thank...

I was nominated by an award by one of my favorite bloggers. You can check her out here! Thank you, Em! You're ahmayzing!


So since I was nominated, I have some things I must do.

1. Display the award on my blog (check)
2. Say "thank you" to the wonderful person that nominated me (check)
3. Post 10 interesting things about myself (shit!)
4. Nominate some of my favorite blogs (yay!)
5. Link to the nominated blogs and let them know I've nominated them (I figured!)


Crap. 10 things about me? Here we go.

1. I am originally from Banja Luka, Bosnia (Europe). I moved here in 1997 as a war immigrant.
2. I speak 4 languages including English and learning Spanish and know a bit of Arabic.
3. I was a straight A student who dropped out of high school.
4. I believe in true love (haters, shut up).
5. I love Disney movies.
6. I would love to move to a big city, but I am terrified I won't make it.
7. I highly disliked my step-dad. I couldn't stand that man with every fiber of my being, but I miss him every single day I breathe.
8. My family equals to the Brady Bunch. I have two step-brothers, one half sister and one full sister. I consider ALL of them my brothers and sisters!
9. I'm a gym rat.
10. I am a tad bit a lot OCD.

My favorite blogs

1. Don't Quote The Raven
2. Fitness Blondie
3. Outfit Posts
4. Princess Burlap

Toodles! And happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. Awww you are so welcome!! And Disney movies?! YESSSS. I knew I nominated the right person! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Stitch cover for my iPhone. Just saying. :)

      Delete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...