Motivation

Hello my dear friends and readers,

It's been a long time coming. I've been saying "I'm too old" for so long that I started to believe it, but the fact is I am not "too old" to do anything. I just outgrew some things. Going out seems fun to me, but drinking isn't anymore. Maybe this is a phase or maybe it's just part of life. I need to find other venues to make me happy and comfortable in my life like I have been throughout the years. For right now, my weight is my number one concern. I want to be fit. I want to be healthy. I have already blogged about this (here) so the ones who actually read my blogs know what I'm talking about.

Several of my friends have gotten on a health kick too. I don't know if it's from the constant talking about calories from me, or maybe they just decided to do it on their own. Here is some food for thought for all of those trying to get healthy. :)


This is very true. You need to accept yourself at any weight. Trust me, this is not an easy task! I sometimes look in the mirror and can give you 43503845 reasons why I dislike my body. I can maybe give you 4 why I love it. BUT, you need to accept it. Accept and love your flaws. They are a part of you. They make you unique. Accept, embrace and then change it if you don't like it.





 

I am not a nutritionist by any means but this seems like it's common sense. Fruits, veggies, and meats. Get rid of your sodas, your sugars, and your processed foods. Cut down on your carb intake, eat at a calorie deficit and you will lose weight. PERIOD. END OF STORY. It's a non fail attempt, only if you stick with it.     

This is simply food for thought. This should be your Bible of life.


Please remember: We are not here to get THIN. We are here to look and be healthy regardless what we're wearing OR not wearing. Size 0's are not the in thing anymore. Thick ladies rule the world. Embrace your curves.


I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! Don't cut out your favorite foods, but don't eat it by the truckload. Live your life. Enjoy your foods. Make yourself happy. Eat that cheesecake piece. Don't eat the whole pie. Everything in life in moderation. This is the recipe for success, health, weight loss, happiness, love, money, etc.


So so so true! :) You are beautiful. Go out there and start your day.


This is for my gym goers. I went to the gym for 3 months to kick start my weight loss and I am going to be going again soon. This picture kept me going. Think about what it says and live by it. Soreness hurts, but regret hurts worse.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gabriela! I love all your positive images/quotes in this post! These are the kinds of things I post on my inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love these images. They are so true. :) Give me the link to your inspiration board. I could always use some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this motivation. You're an inspiration for everyone who reads this blog. Keep it going, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to post one soon as a repeat since I am now going to the gym again. :)

      Delete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...