Wonderful

Life, love and everything in between

Since I wrote last, I have had a few changes in my life which I will not talk about yet, because I am seldom happy and don't really want to jinx it for myself. 
I stop to smell the roses and take pictures of sunrises and sunsets.
I listen more and talk less.
I take more breaths and think before I speak.
I aim to learn something new at least once a day.
I have more patience.
I am not selfless by any means, but do practice holding back a lot of my learned-while-single selfish tendencies.
I've realized it's not just about me anymore. It's about an us. And maybe one day..
Love really works miracles on a person. Sometimes it's unseen.

I've become closer to my family and friends. I've ditched the ones who were not fit for me. Ultimately, you choose your friends. Surrounding yourself with positive people makes you want to become positive; honestly who you hang out with, is who you become. I have started from a shell into a cocoon and trying to become a true butterfly princess. I mean, I cannot disappoint my future legacy. And, let me tell you..it will be my fairy tale. Health, happiness and success are my goals for me and my loved ones.

My friends are happy and supportive. They are crushing goals, making goals, helping me with mine. Slowly but surely 2017 is ending and everything is looking good for 2018.

So, with that being said, I would like to know about yours. Your goals, loves, hobbies, successes. All the things that made and still make your path in life; that matters to the people who love you. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." Truest words have never been more spoken. So speak to me. You remain anonymous, you can state your name, you can share only with me, but I want to know.

Oh and to speak on the furry children, as well. They are well, they are spoiled, they are laying next to me while I type this. I mean, this week they have both been lovey. It's wonderful. The happiness is addictive. It transfers to different species which is wonderful as well. 

So dreams, hobbies, hopes, wishes...? I want to know yours?? 
Email gabriela.smit1126@gmail.com
Facebook me. Linked In me. Whatever you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...