Kick off Anti-Valentine's with 14 ?s

1. Something you're currently worried about? Not worried as much as annoyed by this stupid pinched nerve that I'm suffering from as a cosmic fuck you from karma because I did something naughty. That's a story for another time in another life.


2. Your opinion on cheating on people? Okay well. I have been on both sides of this. I have been cheated on and I have cheated on, and I have been the one they cheated with. It all depends on each situation although the act itself can be in many forms. It doesn't only take a sexual act to be considered cheating, in my opinion. Variances of cheating is still cheating. Either way, here's what my opinion is. It's bad. It probably will feel great. Your conscience, if you have one, will show you whose bitch you are. And if you are a good, decent or even semi okay in that you-don't-want-to-kill-anyone human , you will feel like shit. So don't feel like shit. If you're in a situation that isn't making you happy, bail. Don't cheat.

BUT here is my example...when I cheated, me and bf were already on the ends and the guy and I had a short term relationship while the bf and I were broken up and a few weeks of us getting back together. I justified it in my head, tried to improve my relationship, didn't work and moved on. 
When I was cheated on, that was the most horrific pain I ever felt. He did it with his ex, made me think I was crazy and then told me over a text message while right upstairs in our apartment. How's that for brutal?
When I was the one they cheated with, I was single. They pursued me. We pursued each other. It was magical and I forever would have wished he be mine until I learned he was a pure creep. It was one time. 


3. A date you recently went on? To a comedy club. Joey Diaz was there performing. We drank, we smoked, we laughed the whole night. We kissed, many times. We looked into each other's eyes. We just enjoyed each other's company. And I drove away.


4. 5 ways to win your heart? Do something spontaneous. Make my black heart smile. Bring me coffee. Bring me food. Make me try something new.


5. A picture of yourself? 

6. Your current relationship; or if single, discuss how single life is? Single. I get as much attention as a white crayon. I also get touched as much as a Christmas sweater. Life is great. It's just great. I'm great.


7. Somewhere you'd like to visit? Bora Bora.


8. Your favorite song? Nothing else matters by Metallica. November Rain by Guns N Roses, Hotel California by Eagles.


9. Your 5 senses right now? Hear- Grace and Frankie on Netlix
Smell- Cigarette smoke
Feel- Stitch licking me
See- my hands on the keyboard
Taste- Cookie Dough minis


10. What do you collect? Pens. Scars. Issues.


11. Why do you blog? Vent. Ideas. Dreams. Inspire. Make people laugh or smile.


12. A photo of your favorite place to eat?
13. Describe your day? Went in to work later, worked even later, came home and started blogging while I still had the motivation.


14. Who is your spirit animal? Snoop Dogg. And his supply of cannabis.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...