Answers

1. Do you find you attract a man's attention or curiosity with or without your glasses?
I get more compliments on the glasses but that's because of the whole "hot for teacher" thing. I was an elementary education major, future teacher. Once they find that out and add the glasses, I'm totally doable.
2. Preference: Heels/Flats, Sneakers/Running shoes, Flip flops/boots/sandals or barefoot?
I prefer flats, sneakers and flip flops but when I am trying to look pretty I like sandals and heels. For winter, I always prefer boots over any other type of shoe. In all honestly, shoes are my thing. While I love being barefoot around the house and would prefer going everywhere barefoot, I have a shoe addiction.
3. What's your biggest pet peeve in life?
Liars and ignorance.
4. What do you fear most? Besides heights
I fear losing my family the most. I fear being alone and not ever finding my purpose in life, and always walking around with this wanderlust but never doing anything about it.
5. What's the most emotionally deep experience you've ever been through?
Anytime I have lost a loved one, I've lost a part of me. I've lost 3 family members in death so far and it was the hardest thing I had to go through. I've also lost friends, but at this point I'm just numb to that anyway. I wish I could tell you that the war changed me, made me into the woman I am today but honestly I was young and most of those memories are blocked off in some compartment of my brain. 

6. Have you ever been in love?
I do believe I was in love twice. The first time it was to my ex-fiance and everyone knows him just because he has recently come back to my life as a lifelong friend. The second time, I wish to not ever mention his name or see his face again. Not because I hate him, but because I can't.

7. How do you feel about being single?
I'm really okay with it. I get my freedom. I get to see my friends and I do what I want. The only thing I do miss is having that partner in life. Someone to talk to about problems, someone to cuddle and wake up to and someone to share the good in life with.

So far these are the questions that I've gotten from you guys. If you want to ask me more, just write me, text me, facebook me..etc.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...