Back from the dead

I have taken the past month off from blogging because you, as my readers, deserve to be entertained and not depressed when you're reading my blog. I have been going through some things lately, a lot of which I wish not to talk about, but just know I am back and back for good. I am still working out the kinks in my life to truly be the woman that I wish to be. At this point in my life I am making myself my number one priority, because while I love my best friends and family, you guys can't help me with this. I have to do it all on my own. And so far, it's a damn good beginning. 
P.S. I love each and every one of you deeply. Stay true to yourself. Be yourself. Be beautiful. Be a good human being. Help people. Love more. Trust more. Experience more. Take the leap. Fall in love.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...