Humor for a rainy Tuesday

This is basically me talking shit, but I mean c'mon.. when do I not? And I'm pretty hilarious so it's allowed. This is pretty much going to be just a bullshit blog post because lately I haven't been into blogging. I was taking a break trying to reinvent my life and now that that is TOTALLY not working out, I am back. Somewhat.

Yes, I am 29. Yes I know my eggs are drying up or whatnot. Yes, I know my biological clock is ticking. I'm just like..


When people say "You'll find the right one. He will show up when you least expect it," and I'm just like...
Where is he?

When my married friend who has kids tells me NOT to get married or have kids.


When my mother asks me how my love life is and I'm just like...


When I walk into my regular bar and everyone talks about how I'm just awesome, how anyone would be lucky to have me and they go on and on...

But then I realize I am still super single and I'm like..


When every Monday, I see girls posting their #mcm (man crush Monday) pictures and I'm just like..


 post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I loooove this post. Let me count the ways!!! BTW I've missed you!!! My in-laws are relentless about me getting knocked up and having kids. The commentary has gone on for so long, I can write a damn book about it. Sorry, but I like my life JUST how it is right now without the spit up on my shirt and non-alcoholic diet for those nine dreadful months. If I'm going to be brutally honest...<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ems, I have missed you too. I just don't understand people anymore really. Go to school, get a job, get married, get a mortgage, have kids..I mean, are there expiration dates on these things? Shit, maybe I need to recheck my label. I may need to be thrown in the trash. :)

      Delete

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...